适合朗读的英语小短文是:
1、Many people have the difficulty to make decision, because they have no idea what they want and then just follow the crowd.。
When they realize what they want, they feel regretful. For the lucky person, they have the chance to restart, while for some don’t, they just live the life without passion.。
许多人很难做出决定,因为他们不知道自己想要什么,然后只是随大流。当他们意识到他们想要的东西时,会感到遗憾。幸运的人,他们有机会重来,而对于一些不幸运的人,他们过着没有激情的生活。
2、I remembered before we went to college, we needed to choose the major. Most students did not know what to do, so they made a survey, the hot major which was believed to have the promising future was their first choice.。
As they studied, some would find they had no interest but they just couldn’t give up. If they thought twice before act, then they would not follow the crowd.。
我记得在我们上大学之前,我们需要选择专业。大多数学生不知道要做什么,所以他们做了一个调查,被认为最有前途的热门专业是他们的第一选择。当他们在学习专业的时候,有些人会发现他们毫无兴趣,但是又不能放弃。如果深思熟虑,那么他们就不会随波逐流。
其他的朗读的英语小短文是:
It was such great experience for me, sometimes we consider so many things and miss the joy of life. Taking a trip without burden and just go to any place you want once in your life.。
这段经历对我来说是如此的美妙,有时候我们考虑太多,错过了生活中的快乐。来一场没有负担的旅行,去任何你曾经想去的地方。
There is no doubt that parents are the greatest persons in the world, no matter what mistakes we make, they will forgive us and never abandon us.。
We all know that it is natural to return our parents, so we work hard for the purpose of giving them more money and live the better life. Actually, the things that they want are not like these.。
毫无疑问,父母是世界上最伟大的人,不管我们犯了什么错误,他们从未放弃我们。我们都知道,回报我们的父母是很自然的事情,所以我们努力工作的目的是给他们更多的钱,过更好的生活。实际上,他们想要的东西并不是这些。
风和太阳(The Wind And The Sun) 。
One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the road. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can.”
“We will see about that,” said the sun. “I will let you try first.”
So the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak. He blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself. 。
“I give up,” said the wind at last. “I cannot get his cloak off.” Then the sun tried. He shone as hard as he could. The man soon became hot and took off his cloak. 。
(有一天风跟太阳说: “看看那个沿着路上走的人.我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来.) 。
(“我们等着看吧,”太阳说, “我让你先试.) 。
(因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来.他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧.) 。
(“我放弃了,”风最后说, “我无法让他把披风脱下来.”然后由太阳试试看.他尽可能地晒他.不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了.)。
我觉得这个挺好的~~~~
Sunshine(阳光)
Sunshine is not only from the sun but also from our hearts.。
阳光不止来自太阳,也来自我们的心。
Having sunshine in heart we can see the bright side of the world.。
心里有阳光,我们可以看到世界美好的一面。
Having sunshine in heart we will treat each other heart to heart.。
心里有阳光,我们将以诚相待。
The heart of sunshine, even in a sad day, will remain the warmth and。
enthusiasm.
心里有阳光,即使在悲伤的日子,也会保留温暖和热情。
Only with a heart of sunshine can we improve the quality of our lives.。
只有心有阳光我们才能提升生命的品质。
Be self-confident, tolerant and grateful; let the heart of sunshine light。
every little things of life.。
自信、宽容、感恩吧!让心里的阳光照亮生活中的点点滴滴!
The heart of sunshine makes the life of sunshine.。
阳光的心造就阳光的人生!
sunshine ['sAnfarn] 阳光。
bright [bratt]美好的。
enthusiasm.[in'0ju:zuaez(a)m]热情。
quality ['kwolit]质量。
When you are old 当你老了。
William Butler Yeats ——威廉·巴特勒·叶芝。
When you are old and grey and full of sleep, 当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,
And nodding by the fire,take down this book, 倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,
And slowly read,and dream of the soft look 慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神。
Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep; 你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。
How many loved your moments of glad grace, 多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,
And loved your beauty with love false or true, 爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,
But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you 惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face; 爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。
And bending down beside the glowing bars, 在炉罩边低眉弯腰,
Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled 忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,
And paced upon the mountains overhead 爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars. 怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。